knowledge management and librarianship resources

Almost all resources about KM and LIS

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

knowledge management and library and information science/LIS resources

It is about one year that I am doing a research in area of KM/LIS. During this time I have collected a wealth of literature in knowledge mangement and LIS. As the mission of knowledge management is sharing knowledge and information, I have created this blog as a start point for those interested in this area saving their time in searching information. If you know other resources, please let me know to add to this list.


Blogger Mohamed Taher said...

You accomplisehd what most of us could not.
See some of my KM & LIS exposition citations in:
Vertical and tacit: Multifaith and Knowledge Management in Perspective

See also My KM @ Amazon Listmania and book reviews.
Best, Mohamed Taher

2:45 AM  
Blogger Lisas-rLh said...

Hey I got to your site searching for conference calls and I can see that your sites not too bad! If you get a chance check out mine on how to make a conference call.

2:37 AM  
Blogger Hasiah said...

Well done, Maryam!
I am thankful that you have done that. I am currently using your list, which I am checking against other writers.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Selma said...

Thanks Maryam! I am using your list for my Mini- Thesis on the role of information professional in knowledge management. I found one mini gap in your list, there are no recent publications. please update, you have done us a great deal.

Keep it up!

11:35 PM  
Blogger Access Arm said...

Thanks for such valuable information ON THIS BLOG. Please keep updating with new info! document management systems

4:47 PM  
Blogger muthusamy yadhavan said...

Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to there a way to subscribe to your site via email?

Yield Management

7:59 PM  
Blogger Sri Amudha said...

hello sir! im a student of LIS. ur collections are useful and amazing. very helpful!!

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home